top of page

Study Permit Canada

Study Permit, Visitor Visa, PR Renewal, Canadian Experience Class, CEC, Canadian Immigration, PR, Permanent Residence, Super Visa, Study Permit, Work Permit, Spousal Open Work Permit, SOWP, LMIA, Post Graduate Work Permit, PGWP, Intra Company Work Permit

If you want to study in Canada, you have come to the right place. If you're tired of leafing through brochures or are overwhelmed by many immigration websites or university portals, you've come to the right place. As a trusted study abroad advisor, our approach is simple: we will help you obtain a Canadian study visa with our invaluable advice.

Co-op, Internship and Post-Graduate Work Opportunities

Exciting campus lifestyle

Abundance of research opportunities

Without a doubt, each year hundreds of thousands of students are choosing Canada as a destination each year to fulfill their education and career goals. Thanks to its world-class education system, affordable living, world class universities and better life expectancy. Canada has become one of the best options for international students around the world.

English Language Proficiency is a must to apply for a Canada Study Visa Language Proficiency Tests such as IELTS, TOEFL and PTE are acceptable.

You can select certificate, diploma or degree course in any college or university based on your career aspirations.

For an undergraduate degree, a minimum of 6.0 band in IELTS is required with no band less than 5.5.

For a postgraduate degree, students are required to score 6.5 bands with no band less than 6.0.

Eligibility Requirements

bottom of page