top of page

Intra Company Work Permit

Visitor Visa, PR Renewal, Canadian Experience Class, CEC, Canadian Immigration, PR, Permanent Residence, Super Visa, Study Permit, Work Permit, Spousal Open Work Permit, SOWP, LMIA, Post Graduate Work Permit, PGWP, Intra Company Work Permit

Intra Company Work Permit

The Intra-Company work permit allows international companies to transfer employees to Canada without the need to obtain a positive LMIA. The foreign worker will need a work permit and should have been employed by the parent, subsidiary or branch of the company for at least a year before applying for intra-company transfer.

The establishment where the foreign worker is transferred should have been in business for at least 18 - 24 months.

The candidate who is to be transferred must have worked full-time for the overseas enterprise for a minimum of one year within the last three years.

The foreign worker can be transferred in executive, senior managerial or specialized knowledge categories.

Should be employed by multi-national company for at least a year

Eligibility Requirements

bottom of page