top of page

Federal Skilled Worker

Federal Skilled Worker, FSW, Visitor Visa, PR Renewal, Canadian Experience Class, CEC, Canadian Immigration, PR, Permanent Residence, Super Visa, Study Permit, Work Permit, Spousal Open Work Permit, SOWP, LMIA, Post Graduate Work Permit, PGWP, Intra Company Work Permit

Federal Skilled Worker

Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program allows the skilled works to apply for the Canadian Permanent Residency and settle in Canada. Every year Canada welcomes tens of thousands of skilled workers to become permanent resident through this program. The program is one out of the three Canadian Government’s programs under Express Entry to become the permanent citizen of Canada.

Skilled work experience.

Language ability.



Arranged employment in Canada.

Adaptability in Canada.

Eligibility Requirements

Skilled Work Experience

Chance to move to Canada Permanently

Education Credential Assessment

bottom of page