top of page

Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Experience Class, CEC, Canadian Immigration, PR, Permanent Residence, Visitor Visa, Super Visa, Study Permit, Work Permit, Spousal Open Work Permit, SOWP, LMIA , Post Graduate Work Permit, PGWP

Canadian Experience Class

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a great opportunity to become a permanent resident for those who have at least one year of Canadian work experience. Your work experience can be in one or more than one NOC 0, A or B categories.

Your chances of qualifying for CEC increases if you have completed a degree and diploma from a Canadian college or university. You will also have to meet the minimum language proficiency requirements based on your job category.

Language proficiency at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 and A job and CLB 5 for NOC B job.

One year of skilled work experience in Canada is required in the last 3 years before the submission of your application.

To fulfill the criteria of required work hours an individual could have worked in more than one part-time or full-time job.

There is no requirement for education in this category, however having strong education is recommended.

Eligibility Requirements

Skilled Work Experience

Chance to move to Canada Permanently

No minimum education requirement

bottom of page