top of page

Sponsor a Spouse

Spousal Open Work Permit, SOWP, Visitor Visa, PR Renewal, Canadian Experience Class, CEC, Canadian Immigration, PR, Permanent Residence, Super Visa, Study Permit, Work Permit, Spousal Open Work Permit, SOWP, LMIA, Post Graduate Work Permit, PGWP, Intra Company Work Permit

Sponsor a SpouseYou must be a citizen, permanent resident, or a registered Indian if you want to sponsor a spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner to Canada. You must be 18 years of age or older, and meet other conditions to become eligible to sponsor your spouse to Canada.

Sponsor must take an undertaking to provide for the basic needs of the spouse for three year.

Marriage should be genuine and it should not be a marriage of convenience.

Evidence of registration of wedding with a government authority.

Dependent children of the spouse under 22 years of age can be sponsored.

Eligibility Requirements

Undertaking for 3 years

Marriage should be genuine

Low Income Cutoff not required

bottom of page